Browning High Power Suggested work on your pistol.
Complete action job and trigger pull lightened with internal over-travel installed. Also includes barrel crowned, ramp and throat cut and polished, action honed, cleaned and oiled and other work $225.00.
- Commander hammer Cylinder & Slide $105
- Extended and ambidextrous safety installed for between $125 and $185.
- Fixed Novak sights and dovetail front with Tritium inserts $225 or $195 without the Tritium inserts.
- Front strap checkered 20 LPI. Cannot be done!
- Front strap checkered 25 LPI. The front is to thin and cannot be checkered.
- Front strap stippled $145 (Add $125 for rear.)
- Front strap fish scaled (Cannot be done.)
- XXX Extended beavertail welded on as shown $395 (Does not include refinishing.) NO LONGER AVAILABLE!
- There is a great deal of cosmetic work that may be performed including fancy grips, stippling the top of the slide and any other stuff you can dream up so you dream it up and I will do my best to make it happen.
- Labor Charges as of 8-11-2021: Man hour $95.00; man and machine hour $115.00
Hard To Find Craig Spegel
Custom made, Browning High Power, hand checkered Craig Spegel grips are “simply the finest” in the firearms industry. They are thin so the high capacity magazine grip is not made overly large for small hands, the woods are beautiful and exotically figured with lots of color and the checkering is absolutely flawlessly stunning. One through five are Cocobolo, six through ten are Bolivian Rosewood and eleven through thirteen are Madagascar Cocobolo. All I have at this time is thirteen sets which are numbered so you can identify the set you would like. The price is $135.00 plus shipping depending on how you want them shipped.
GRIP NUMBERS 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 ARE SOLD. ONLY ONE SET OF GRIPS PER CUSTOMER!
ALL GRIPS ARE SOLD OUT! I HAVE TO SAVE WHAT IS LEFT FOR MY BROWNING HIGH POWER CUSTOMERS.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.