IPSC Competition Pistol
IPSC Competition Work Suggested On Your Pistol
WE NO LONGER BUILD COMPENSATED IPSC PISTOLS! The sport has pretty much burned out in favor of IDPA and other practical combat shooting competition, but I can still do the following work on your pistol.
- Extended ambidextrous stainless steel thumb safety $125
- Smith-Alexander magwell guide housing installed and blended to fit (refinishing not included.) $165.
- Checkered walnut or double diamond grips $55+
- Dovetail front sight ramped or partridge $65+
- Matte black Gun Kote baked on polymer finish $165
- Scope mount (scope extra) $65 to $155
- Front cocking serrations $150