Accuracy and 1911 Work Suggested On Your Pistol
Prices subject to change due to Joe Biden inflation!
- Your basic government model 1911-A1 with the following features added: Match grade barrel and match bushing, fitted… $425
- BoMar style or equivalent low mount rear adjustable sight and a dovetail ramp or partridge front sight serrated… $245+
- Trigger pull adjusted to 3.5 lbs… $125
- Trigger pull for Colt series 80… $125
- One Metalform magazine… $28/$33 SS
- Tripp Research Cobra Mag… $43+
- Front grip checkered 20 lines per inch… $225 (refinishing extra)
- Front grip checkered 25 LPI… $245 (refinishing extra)
- Ejection port lowered… $45 – add $25.00 for a flare.
- Videki/Grieder style match trigger… $45
- Dovetail front sight… $65+
- Test target fired at 50 yards with 5 or more different loads… $125
- Replace your mainspring housing with an Ed Brown 1/8″ Fishscaled, pictured (Housing must be flat.)… $85+
- Sights come in all shapes, sizes and configurations and are mounted in many different ways and are priced accordingly.
- Labor Charges as of 8-11-2021: Man hour $95.00; man and machine hour $115.00
For Tactical Pistols add:
- Extended safety $65
- Brown High-rise beavertail $125
- Bevel magwell $85
- Custom hammer $55+